GOVERMAT, Multi-level governance of critical materials for future electric mobility, 01.01.2022 – 31.12.2025
Project work packages & objectives:
WP1: Multi-level governance, stakeholder and business ecosystem analysis of CE of CMs
- Perform comprehensive multi-level governance, stakeholder and business model analyses of CRMs essential for future electric mobility.
WP2: Critical material flows
- Provide a holistic system-level overview of key material flows and value chains.
WP3: Future of critical raw material
- Present critical appraisal about the demand and supply of critical materials and circularity advancements in the future.
WP4: Sustainable processing of critical metals
- Develop economically viable and sustainable process concepts for the CE of CRMs for electric mobility.
WP5: Outreach and stakeholder engagement
- Identify potential emerging business opportunities in the CE of CRMs for electric mobility.